PROPHETIC PRAYER FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER (Starting, Sunday, 1st of September) 2024

Theme: THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD.

Text: Psalm 23:1-6


EXHORTATION 

Praise ye the LORD! Alleluiyah! We have come a long way this year and God has been there for us every every step of the way. His divine guidance, protection and security have been our confidence. His enduring love and mercy cannot be overemphasized. For the victories, testimonies and ever present help, we return all the glory to Him. May His name alone be glorified forever more (Amen).

Last month, the LORD directed that we should pray and arise unto NEW GLORY, Jesus Christ, being the hope of New Glory (Isaiah 60:1-22, Colossians 1:27). It was a prophetic declaration about what God has prepared for His children, those that diligently seek Him. Permit me to stress here that every monthly theme God has ever given us is a progressive and evergreen covenant. It is the mind of God for us every month, which is not limited to the particular month in question. Rather, it is "rolled over" to subsequent months and spans through the whole year. By implication, we should continue to walk in the consciousness, practicality and cumulative testimonies of the monthly prayer themes.

This month, the LORD has given us yet another dimension of Himself with which He wants to relate with us. He has directed us to pray on the theme: THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD (Psalm 23:1-6). The word “shepherd” in Hebrew is "Ra'ah". This describes one who tends, leads, feeds, and protects his flock of sheep. God is the Jehovah-Rohi, Jehovah Roeh or Jehovah Raah. That is, our shepherd who offers us comfort, security, and unlimited provision. God has vested all this in Jesus Christ who has become the Good Shepherd, the Chief Shepherd and Bishop of our souls. - John 10:9-16, 1Peter 2:25, 5:4.The Almighty God, the God of this commission, has charged us to walk by this knowledge and step into the reality of this revelation and all His promises.

For you to get the best of the "Good Shepherd", you have to: 

i) Recognize Him as the only One that has the final say in your life. He laid down His life for us on the cross, shed His blood to redeem us and granted us all things that pertain to life and godliness - 2Peter1:3, Revelation 3:7.

ii) Walk with Him in faith and obedience, allow Him to fight your battles and direct the affairs of your life. -Hebrews 11:1-2, 6, Psalm 125:1-5.

iii) Stand upon His unfailing promises and pray to God in faith, in the exalted name of His only begotten son, Jesus Christ (Philippians 2:9-11, 2 Corinthians 1:20, 2Peter1:3).

iv) Abide in Him always and trust His unfailing ability  -John 15:1-8, Psalm 91:1-16.

v) Learn to give glory to Him in all situations, knowing fully well that there is nothing too hard for Him to do - Isaiah 42:8-13, Jeremiah 32:17, 27.

Having done all this, understand that "all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" -Romans 8:28.

As we pray together in unity of faith this month, the Good Shepherd shall visit us in His magnanimity. He will grant us access to all His Shepherd's provision". His miraculous intervention shall answer for us in every area of our lives, in Jesus' Name (Amen).

Welcome to the new month - a September to Remember for good. With Jesus Christ, our Victory is Sure!


Shalom!


Prophetic Prayer Points 

1. Give thanks to God for all-round victory, in every area of your life. -2Corinthians 2:14.

2. Glorify God for fighting your battles - known and unknown, seen and unseen.

3. Thank the Almighty Jehovah for divine help, provision, protection and security. -Psalms 46, 121.

4. Sing praises to the Rock of our salvation for His promises that are "ye" and "Amen". Psalm 95:1-3, 2Corinthians 1:20, 1Corinthians 2:9.

5. Pray for pardon for all forms of sin and plead God's mercy over your life and family. -Psalms 51:1-12.

6. Pray for faith impartation by the Holy Ghost, to receive your needed miracles. -Hebrews 11:1-2, 6; Luke 8:43-48, 17:13-19.

7. Pray for grace to launch into your testimonies this month, and throughout this year. -Jeremiah 33:3.

8. Jesus Christ the Good and Great Shepherd, feed me with the good things of life and spirit this month (and this year) in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:1-2, 2Peter 1:3.

9. Almighty Jehovah-Rohi, grant me abundance of all-round provision this month and this year, in Jesus' Name. 

10. Almighty Jehovah Raah, launch me in green pastures for fruitfulness and abundance, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:2.

11. Almighty Father, lead me in the paths of peace, and blessings without sorrow, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:2, Proverbs 10:22.

12. My Great Shepherd and Provider, grant me unstoppable provision that testifies to Your glory in my life, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:1, Revelation 3:7-8.

13. Great Shepherd and Bishop of my soul, restore my spiritual strength and revive me by Your Spirit, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:3, 51:10-12.

14. My Father and my Shepherd, fill my hunger and thirst in Your righteousness, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:3, Matthew 5:6.

15. Wherever I have lost blessings, breakthroughs and opportunities in the past, I recover them back, by divine speed in Jesus' Name.  -Psalms 23:3, Isaiah 9:7.

16. The LORD is my Shepherd: my cup shall run over with divine supply this month and this year, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:1-2, 5.

17. The LORD is my Shepherd: 

I shall not lack any good thing in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:1,  34:10.

18. The LORD is my Shepherd: I shall not miss out of God's promises this month and this year, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:1, 1Corinthians 2:9.

19. The LORD is my Shepherd:

No evil shall befall me; no evil shall befall my entire family, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:4, 91:10.

20. The LORD is my Shepherd, my Refuge and Fortress: I am delivered from every snare, pestilence, arrows, terror or destruction, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:4, 91:1-6.

21. The LORD is my Shepherd: wherever I have been troubled  and wounded, I receive healing and comfort, in Jesus' Name.  -Psalms 23:4, Isaiah 40:1-9, Jeremiah 33:6.

22. Whatever is of the devil in my life and family, be consumed by fire! In Jesus' Name. -Matthew 15:13, Psalm 97:1-5.

23. Whatever contends against the glory of God in my life, come out by fire! In Jesus' Name. -Isaiah 42:8-13, Hebrews 12:29.

24. The LORD is my Shepherd: I receive the table of abundance, that the enemy cannot contend, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:5, Revelation 3:7.

25. The LORD is my Shepherd: I enter into an open door of breakthrough, victory and abundance, in Jesus' Name -John 10:9, Revelation 3:7-8.

26. I receive the anointing for victory, fruitfulness and abundance from my Shepherd, in Jesus' Mighty Name. -Psalms 23:5.

27. The LORD is my Shepherd: His goodness and mercy shall follow me everywhere, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:6.

28. The LORD is my Shepherd:  I shall never be separated from Him, in Jesus' Name -Psalms 23:6.

29. The LORD is my Shepherd: I receive the grace to abide in Him always, in Jesus' Name -Psalms 23:6, John 15:1-7. 

30. The LORD is my Shepherd: I receive His ministering angels into my life, family and business, in Jesus' Name -Psalms 91:11-12, 34:7.

31. The LORD is my Shepherd: my entire family is covered with the Blood of Jesus Christ for divine protection and security, in Jesus' Name -Psalms 23:1.

32. The LORD is my Shepherd: I am delivered from seen and unseen dangers, in Jesus' Name -Psalms 91:14-15.

33. The LORD is my Shepherd:  I receive the grace for sound health and long life, in Jesus' Name.  -Psalms 91:16, Isaiah 65:20-24.

34. The LORD is my Shepherd: I shall not lack any good thing, in Jesus' Name -Psalms 23:1.

35. The LORD is my Shepherd: He shall continue to guide and defend me; I shall not be put to shame, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:1, Joel 2:26-27.

37. Give glory and honour to the God for answered prayers. -Psalms 91:15, Isaiah 65:24.

No comments:

Post a Comment