PROPHETIC PRAYER FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST (Starting, Thursday 1st of August 2024)

Theme:  JESUS CHRIST: OUR HOPE OF NEW GLORY !

Text: Colossians 1:27, Isaiah 60:1-22, Isaiah 43:18-26.


EXHORTATION 

Praise ye the LORD! Alleluiyah!

All glory to God Almighty for His goodness and mercy that endure unceasingly in our lives and situations. His name alone be exalted forever in Jesus' Name (Amen). Again, all thanks, honour and adoration to Him Who is our Pillar, Healer, Deliverer,  Sustainer, Giver of all that pertain to life and godliness (Psalm 103:1-5). He alone deserves our heartfelt and consecrated worship in every situation. As children of God, we know that all things work together for good to them that love the LORD... Romans 8:28. So shall every situation continue to translate into testimonies, in our lives in Jesus' Name (Amen).

Last month, our heavenly Father charged us to enter into His covenant of all-sufficiency through His Mighty Name: El SHADDAI. Suffice to say is the fact that, through our obedience to that charge, God laid a foundation of unceasing supply of all that will bring glory to Him in our lives, now and in the future. This month, He has directed us to pray and work on the theme: NEW GLORY! Indeed, Jesus Christ is Our Hope Of NEW GLORY (Colossians 1:27). He is the key, the door, and the ladder to new glory. -John 1:14, 2:11, 10:9, 17:5, 22.

By virtue of our inheritance in Christ, our Hope of new glory, we have the fulfilment of God's promise of restoration to the original glory and dominion invested in us at creation. It is the restoration of His righteousness as dominion over sin; restoration of His power and authority to dominate sicknesses, bondages, affliction, oppression and every device of the enemy. This hope is not a wishful thought, but the confidence, expectation and joyful knowledge that we are being changed by God from glory to glory as we walk with Him in faith, obedience and consecration, worshipping Him in Spirit and in truth. What a glory! -2 Corinth.3:18, John 4:22-24.

Of a truth, God has always been faithful to His word, in different testimonies as we have witnessed. Yet by virtue of this covenant, He is taking us into another realm of glory, far more exceeding than our past testimonies. That is the New Glory! Let me quickly add this: as always with every monthly prayer released to us from the throne of grace, the fruits of this prayer are not limited to this month alone. It shall span through the whole year and even into the future, as we faithfully walk with Him in obedience and consecration. In the scriptural passage, Isaiah 60:1-22, the re-echoing of the future tense "shall" throughout the scripture is an indication of progressive testimonies every month, going forward. It is symbolic of the fact that  every month shall be marked with new blessings, new miracles, new wave of divine intervention, new connection for greatness, new heights in the ladder of success and breakthrough, and...what have you?

2 Corinthians 5:17  says, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new". Surely new testimonies shall characterize every month for us. His grace shall be the platform for this dispensation of new glory and His Holy Spirit shall be our strength. -Zechariah 4:6-10.

If we are ready to pray, then our God is ready to answer. He chided the children of Israel for their failure to pray earnestly in appropriating God's promises for their lives. -Isaiah 43:19-22, Jeremiah 33:3. My earnest desire and prayer is that, as we come together in unity of faith to approach the throne of grace this month, our prayer shall attract heaven's attention and God shall visit us with the wave of new glory in Jesus' Name.

Remember, With Jesus Christ, Victory is Sure! 

Shalom!


Prophetic Prayer Points 

1. Give thanks to God for His goodness and His enduring mercy over our lives and family. - Psalm 136.

2. Give glory to God for loading us with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly benefits. -Psalms 68:9, 19, 65:9-13.

3. Appreciate God and worship Him for Who He is, for His promises that are "’ye' and "Amen" -Jeremiah 32:17, 27, 2 Corinthians 1:20.

4. Give thanks to God again for all the great and wonderful things He has in stock for us this month, this year and years ahead. -1 Corinthians 2:9-10. 

5. Ask for forgiveness of known and unknown sins. Proverbs 28:13, Psalms 66:18.

6. Pray that God's mercy shall speak for you throughout this month and this year. -Romans 9:14-16.

7. I receive the spirit of living Faith, that will propel me into new glory, in Jesus' Name. - John 11:40.

8. Lord Jesus: I recognize You and confess You as my only hope of new glory.  Take Your place in my life, in Jesus' Name.

9. Holy Spirit, help my faith to receive all that the LORD has provided for me this month, in Jesus' Name.  -1Corinthians 2:9, Mark 9:23-24, Hebrews 11:1-2, 6.

10. Jesus Christ is my Hope of New Glory; I renounce and reject all that is contrary, in Jesus' Name.  -Colossians 1:27.

11. Whatever is not of God, come out of my life, out of my family, out of my business, in Jesus' Name.  -Matt.15:13.

12. Every reproach in my life, be erased by the Blood of Jesus and be translated into glory, in Jesus' Name.  -Joshua 5:9.

13. Where I have been hopeless, Holy Ghost rekindle my hope and faith to receive my needed miracles, in Jesus' Name.  -Isaiah 61:3.

14. Every glory that is dying in my life, receive strength and come alive, in Jesus' Name.  - Isaiah 40:29-31, 60:1-2.

15. Whatever the enemy has planted in my destiny to hinder my glory, be uprooted and consumed by fire, in Jesus' Name.  -Matthew 13:25, 15:13, Hebrews 12:29.

16. New Glory, spring up in my life, spring up in my family, spring up in my business, in Jesus' Name.  -Isaiah 60:1-3. 

17. Whatever is standing to hinder my New Glory, give way in Jesus' Name.  -Zechariah 4:5-7.

18. Every power that contends against the glory of God in the church, be consumed by fire, in Jesus' Mighty Name. 

19. Every power that contends against the glory of God in my life, in my future, die by fire in Jesus' Name. -Hebrews 12:29.

20. Every power that contends against the glory of God in my marriage and my family, be consumed by fire, in mighty name of Jesus Christ.

21. Heavenly Father, grace to arise and shine in evangelism and follow up, release upon the church, in Jesus' Name.

22. Every power that contends against the glory of God in my business/work, be consumed by fire, in Jesus' Name.

23. Every power waiting at the point of breakthrough to destroy me or my new glory, die by fire, in Jesus' Name.

24. Every power that has gone ahead to destroy the future glory of the church, die by fire: the glory of the church is restored in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 97:1-3, Joel 2:25-30.

25. VictoryLand Apostolic Chapel (from the headquarters to the branches), it is time to arise: Arise and Shine in supernatural growth and expansion, in Jesus' Name.

26. Spirit of prayer, Spirit of revival, come upon the youths, come upon the adults and the children in the church, in Jesus' Mighty Name.

27. Spirit of evangelism, Spirit of follow up, Spirit of signs and wonders [for the church to Arise and Shine], come upon the church in Jesus' Name.

28. Every power [spirits of negligence, laziness and prayerlessness] that wants to keep me down from arising and shinning, catch fire and be consumed, in Jesus' Name. -Hebrews 12:29.

29. Doors of New Glory, Doors of New Breakthroughs, Doors of New Testimonies, open unto me in Jesus' Mighty Name. -Revelation 3:7-8, Matthew 7:7-11.

30. Every power that wants to shut the doors to my new glory, Holy Ghost Fire clear them out of the way, in Jesus' Name.

31. Strength/Power to arise and shine into new glory, come upon me in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. - Isaiah 40:29-31.

32. Wall of Fire from God, surround my life, my family, my business in new glory, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 125:1-2, 34:7, Job 1:8-10.

33. Fire of God, contend with every devourer of glory in my life, in Jesus' Name.  -Psalms 97:1-3

34. Garment of New Glory, come upon my life, my family  and my business, in Jesus' Name. 

35. No power can keep me down: I arise and shine in every area of my life, in Jesus' Name. -Isaiah 60:1-3, Philippians 4:13.

36. Every satanic agents contracted against my life and future to hinder my new glory, be consumed by fire in Jesus' Name.

37 Every enemy disguised (as friend) to hinder my new glory, fire of God separate us in Jesus' Name.

38. I receive grace for New Glory: new levels of breakthrough, new levels of blessing, new levels of achievement, in Jesus' mighty Name.  -Ephesians 2:8, 1 Corinthians 15:10.

39. I receive power to arise and shine in every area of my life, in Jesus' Name.  - Isaiah 60:1-3, 40:29-31.

40. New testimonies, new levels of glory that will compel unbelievers to come to Christ, I receive in Jesus' Name.  -Isaiah 60:1-3.

41. Every good thing I have started little, I receive strength (unction) to finish it in greatness, in Jesus' Name.  -Isaiah 60:1-2, 22, Luke 12:32.

42. Blessings of the New Glory, I shall not miss any of you in Jesus' Name.  -Isaiah 60:5-22. 

43. I detach my mindset from every disappointment of the past; I launch into the realm of new testimonies, new glory, in Jesus' Name.  --Zechariah 4:5-7, Isaiah 43:18-22.

44. VictoryLand, Arise and Shine! -For salvation of souls, for supernatural growth and expansion, in Jesus' Name.  -Luke 12:32, Job 8:7. 

45. Testimonies of New Glory, show forth in all VictoryLand Churches, in Jesus' Name. - Isaiah 60:1-3.

46. Worship God. Praise Him. Give thanks to Him for answered prayers.  -Isaiah 65:24.


Remember, with Jesus Christ, Victory is Sure! -Romans 8:37.



No comments:

Post a Comment