PROPHETIC PRAYER FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER (Starting, Friday 1st of December 2023).

 Theme: DIVINE PROTECTION AND SECURITY

Text: Psalm 91:1-16, 121:3-8, Psalm 46:1, Psalm 23:1-6.

Exhortation

Praise ye the LORD! Alleluiyah! All glory, honour and adoration to our heavenly Father for His goodness and mercy that endure forever. -Psalms 136. As a church and as individuals, we have passed through different challenges in the past months but God did not allow such to consume us. He has been sustaining us by His grace and mighty presence. We have continued to witness His mercy and faithfulness in every area of our lives. His ever wonderful support is undeniable. What else can we say? We are more than conquerors through Christ... Romans 8:37. All thanks to Him for all the testimonies. He never fails. His faithfulness remains the same.

Last month, God declared restoration into our lives and He was faithful to His promise. We strongly believe that the restoration power is still and shall continue to be at work in our lives, to the glory of His exalted name. Our testimonies shall not be short-lived in Jesus' Name (Amen).

This month the LORD has directed that we engage in a prayer warfare for divine protection and security. We wrestle not against flesh and blood... Ephesians 6:10-18. The Almighty God Who is our Shepherd, keeper and shield, never sleeps nor slumber. He is the Jehovah Elohim Shomri. In Him our security is sure. And so is our victory over all powers, all dominions, all situations and all manipulations of the enemy (Psalm 23:1-6, 91:1-16, 121:3-8).

As we pray together in unity of faith this month, the mighty hands of God continue to rest upon us for all-round protection and security, the enemy is perpetually disappointed and defeated; we shall continue to swim in Christ's victory, in Jesus' Name (Amen).


Prophetic Prayer Points

1. Give thanks to God for seeing you through the past months of the year, safely and victoriously. 2Corinth.2:14, Lamentations 3:22-23.

2. Sing songs of triumph to the glory of His exalted name. Exodus 15:1-6.

3. Thank Him for His manifold  victories and blessings -Seen and unseen, known and unknown. -Psalms 34:17-22, 1Corin.2:9.

4. Appreciate God for all the testimonies you have experienced and those you have heard this year. -Psalms 107:8,15, 21, 31.

5. Glorify Him for His goodness and mercy that endure forever upon your live.  -Psalm 136:1-4, 23-26.

6. Glorify God for His sure promises that will never fail in your live. 1Corinth.2:9, 2Corinth.1:20.

7. Pray for forgiveness of all forms of sin (omission, commission, presumptuous, besetting, our words and meditation) - Hosea 7:1, Psalm 19:13-14, 66:18.

8. Heavenly Father, let Your mercy speak for me in every area of my life, in Jesus' Name. Nehem.9:19, Romans 9:15-16.

9. Almighty Father, let my life and entire household be established in Your righteousness; we shall not depart from the faith, in Jesus' Name. Isaiah 54:14, 1Tim.4:1.

10. My Father and my God, I pray for grace and patience to dwell in Your (divine) protection and under Your mighty shadow, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 91:1-4, 2Peter 1:6, James1:4.

11. Almighty God, I pray that no members of my family shall be subject to satanic oppression, in Jesus' Name. Isaiah 54:14.

12. I pray that Your mighty hands come upon anyone under satanic influence in my family and deliver them, in Jesus' Name. Exodus 15:6.

13. Blood of Jesus, come upon my life and entire family, for all-round protection and security, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 91:1-4, Coloss.2:14-15. 

14. Blood of Jesus, erase every evil handwriting that expose my life and family to satanic attack, in Jesus' Name. -Coloss.2:14-15.

15. Consuming fire of God, I call on you: attack every attacker contracted against my life, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 97:1-5. [Pray same for your children and family].

16. Almighty Father, wherever my children are, let Your divine protection, divine security and peace be upon them, in Jesus' Name -Psalms 121:3-8, Isaiah 54:13.

17. I enter into the Blood of Jesus Christ with my entire household: no weapons formed against us shall prosper in Jesus' Name. -Isaiah 54:17, Revelation 12:11.

18. I and my family members shall never be victims of any attack, we shall never be victims of circumstances, in Jesus' Name. -Psalm 91.

19. Powers that gather and conspire against my peace, against my life and family, scatter by fire in Jesus' Name. -Isaiah 54:15-17.

20. Heavenly Father, my refuge and my strength: secure me and my entire family, against seen and unseen dangers, in Jesus' Name. -Psalm 46:1, 91.

21. Mighty Father, establish my entire family and guard us against every evil operating this season, in Jesus' Name. Psalms 91, 2Thess.3:3.

22. My Father and my God, build Your wall of protection around my entire family, in Jesus' Name.  -Job 1:9-10.

23. Heavenly Father, surround me and my family with Thy angels, for deliverance, protection and security, in Jesus' Name. -Psalm 125:1-2, 34:7.

24. Almighty God, guide and guard me in the paths of safety throughout this month, this year and the future, in Jesus' Name. -Isaiah 41:9, 43:1-3.

25. Jesus Christ my Great Shepherd, keep me and my family from all evils, in our going out and coming in, in Jesus' Name. -Psalm 121:6-8, 23:1-4.

26. My God and my Refuge, I and my family shall not be endangered by the craftiness of the devil, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 23:1-4, 46:1.

27. Evils of the day shall not smite me; evils of the night shall not catch up with me nor overtake me, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. -Psalms 121:4-8.

28. I command every trap set for me and my family to miss their targets in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 124:1-8.

29. Fires of the enemy shall not consume me and my family; waters of the enemy shall not drown us, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. -Isaiah 43:1-2.

30. I enter into the Blood of Jesus Christ with my entire family: we are shielded away from every attack, in Jesus' Name. -Revelations12:11, Galatians 6:17.

31. I bring my entire family under the shield of Almighty God, no pestilence shall come to us, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 91:1-4.

32. Consuming Fire of God, go before me in my journey to the new year and clear every danger out of the way, in Jesus' Name. - Psalm 97:1-5.

33. No church members, and no member of my family, shall enter the traps of the enemy, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. --Psalms 91:1-3, 124:1-8.

34. Evil arrows fired against my family, backfire on the enemy (sender), in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. -Eccless.10:8-9, 

Isaiah 54:17.

35. Almighty Father, deliver me and my family from future troubles, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 91:14-15.

36. Heavenly Father, lead my journey into the new year, from victory to victory, in Jesus' Name. -1Corinthians 15:57.

37. Wall of Fire from the LORD, surround my my life and entire family for all-round victory, in Jesus' Name. --Job 1:9-10, Hebrews 12:29.

38. Give thanks to God for answered prayers. Worship Him and sing songs of victory to the glory of His exalted name. -1John 5:14-15, John 14:14.

No comments:

Post a Comment