PROPHETIC PRAYER FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH (Starting, Friday 1st of March) 2024

Topic: MARCH INTO (YOUR) VICTORY

Text: Exodus 14:1-31, 15:1-13, Romans 8:37,  Joshua 6:1-20, Psalm 40:1-4, Habakkuk 3:12-16, 17-19.


EXHORTATION

"In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" - 1 Thessalonians 5:18.

Glory to God Almighty for all He has done, all He is doing and the great things He will yet do. Alleluiyah! Our God is great and greatly to be praised, irrespective of all the challenges around us. In all we have passed through this year both as individuals and as a nation, we are constantly assured of God's divine presence with us in the midst of the "waters" and the "fires" -Isaiah 43:1-2. All glory to Him alone Who has won all the victories for us in every area of our lives. Amen.

In the previous month, God directed we should pray against storms, by the theme: PEACE BE STILL, THOU STORM. It is no gainsaying that indeed, there were storms but God saw us through every situation and gave us victory through it all. Alleluiyah! -Mark 9:37-39, Psalm 34:19.

This month, the LORD has given us His voice again. He has asked us to MARCH INTO VICTORY. I believe this is both a prophecy and a promise. In their journey to the Promise Land, the children of Israel encountered different obstacles - through the Red Sea, the wilderness, sometimes lack of food and water, the Jordan River and finally, Jericho. Even entering into Canaan Land was a big challenge -Exod.13, 14, 15, Numbers 13, 14, Joshua 6:1-20. But in all these things, those of them who leaned on God all through their journey marched into victory with practical testimonies. 

We need to exercise our faith and confidence in the unfailing grace of the Almighty to grant us our request and lunch us into supernatural victory. We have to internalize it, confess it and act it in every area of our lives. Unlike the Israelites, listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit, avoid murmur, confess positive and maintain absolute faith all the way. -Exodus 14:1-16. 

Irrespective of what our country might be passing through at any point in time, we have a hope of victory through Christ. In the midst of the challenges experienced by Habakkuk during his time, he kept his confession and the God-given grace for him to march into victory. He confessed: "The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk [or MARCH] upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments". Habakkuk 3:19.

Even in the current situation, we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus (Romans 8:37). Hence, we are enjoined to MATCH INTO VICTORY. As we pray together in faith this month, we shall all March Into Victory and our testimonies shall be permanent and know no bounds, in Jesus' Name (Amen).

Remember, with Jesus Christ, our Victory is always Sure!


Shalom!


PROPHETIC PRAYER POINTS

1. Give thanks to God for His faithfulness, His enduring goodness and mercy. - Psalm 103:1-5, 107:1.

2. Thank God for the testimonies and His unfailing promises. Glorify Him for the past, the present, known and unknown, seen and unseen. -1Corinthians 2:9, 2Corinth.1:20, Psalm 34:19.

3. Pray for pardon and His mercy to speak for you in all areas of your life. 1John 1:9, Proverbs 28:13.

4. Lord, help my faith to march into victory in every area of my life, in Jesus' Name -Mark 9:23-27.

5. Almighty God, I receive divine direction for all-round victory, in Jesus' Name. -Exodus 14:1-2, 15-16.

6. I receive the wisdom needed to march into victory and maintain my victory, in Jesus' Name. -Proverbs 4:1-10, Eccles.9:18.

7. I receive power and strength needed to march into victory, in Jesus' Name. -Exodus14:15-16, Isaiah 40:29-31, Zechariah 4:

8. Heavenly Father, fight every battle on my way this month and this year, in Jesus' Name. -Exodus 14:13-14. 

9. I overcome every challenge on my way this month and this year by faith, in Jesus' Name. - 1John 5:4, Romans 8:37, Mark 5:25-34.

10. I receive zeal and diligence by the Holy Ghost to march into my victory, in Jesus' Name. -Mark 10:46-52.

11. I walk in the salvation and deliverance provided for me at the cross, in Jesus' Name. -Exodus 14:13-14, Romans 8:37, 2Peter1:3.

12. Holy Spirit of God, give me the courage to maintain positive confession on the path to victory, in Jesus' Name. -Exodus 14:1-4, 8-13.

13. Holy Spirit of God, teach and guide me to avoid distractions on the path to victory, in Jesus' Name. -Exodus 14:1-4, 8-13.

14. Fire of God, go before me to consume every spiritual wickedness on my path, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 97:3, Hebrews 12:29.

15. Holy Ghost Fire, anything that may cause trouble in my journey, detach them away from me, in Jesus' Name. 

16. I receive spiritual sensitivity to get instructions from the Holy Ghost, in Jesus' Name. -Exodus 14:15-16, 21-30.

17. Every conspiracy and ganging up against my life, scatter by fire, in Jesus' Name. -Isaiah 54:15-17, Psalm 97:3.

18. I carry the Presence of God and March into my victory this month and this year in Jesus' Name. -Exodus 14:19-20.

19. Every wall of Jericho standing against my progress, fall down by fire, by thunder, in Jesus' Name. -Joshua 6:1-20.

20. I immerse myself in the blood of Jesus Christ: I triumph over every dragon contracted against my life, in Jesus' Name. -Revelations 12:11, Galatians 6:17.

21. I immerse my entire family in the blood of Jesus Christ: we triumph over every dragon contracted against our lives, in Jesus' Name. -Revelations 12:11, Galatians 6:17.

22. As I march into victory this month and this year, I shall not lose any of my relations, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 91:9-10.

23. As I march into victory, I shall not lose any of my body parts, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 34:19-22.

24. As I march into victory, I shall not lose my life, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 34:19-22, 121:1-8.

25. As I march into victory this month and this year, I shall not be ashamed, I shall not be put to shame, in Jesus' Name. -Psalms 34:5, Joel 2:26-27.

26. I march into my healing and deliverance this month, in Jesus' Name.

27. I march into my breakthrough and promotion this month, in Jesus' Name.

28. I march into my glory, from glory to glory, in Jesus' Name. -2Corinthians 3:

29. I march into my testimonies this month and this year, in Jesus' Name.

30. I march into victory by grace, over every mountain of hindrance, in Jesus' Name. -Zechariah 4:4-7.

31. I march into victory over sin, over sicknesses and over every manipulation of the enemy, in Jesus' Name. Romans 6:14, 8:37, 1John 3:8.

32. I march into victory over reproach, over spiritual mountains, over financial mountains, over career mountains, in Jesus' Name.  -Romans 8:37 1John 4:4.

33. I receive grace and strength to march into victory everyday, every month and every year, in Jesus' Name. -Zechariah 4:4-7.

34. I shall sing the song of victory this month and this year in Jesus' Name. -Exodus 15:1-11.

35. Thank God; give glory to Him for answering your prayers. John 14:14.


No comments:

Post a Comment